Triumph

picture by Kaimen Miller

Monday, October 15, 2012

work and play

Friday when I got home from work, we did some more detail work on the west wall of my house.  Saturday morning we finished up all the rest of the details...sanded around the windows, got the rest of the old caulking out from under each and every plank, sanded the whole wall with the random orbital sander, and caulked...



It was also Bike Fest in Sanford this weekend...





I met a friend at Wolfy's for a drink and then we went on to The Breezeway for dinner, and then did a little bar hopping...ended up at a little Italian place and had a chocolate martini...yum!



From there we walked down to Fort Mellon Park and saw Molly Hatchet...





And then, Sunday morning, the west wall got primed!!!!!




I got some yard work done, filled up the pool and let the boys play...it was great fun...then...my friend came back over and we went for a ride on his bike...to Jolly Gator in Geneva...



We ate, drank and spent a bunch of money on the juke box...I love juke boxes and this was a state of the art, digital touch juke box...awesome!  It was a beautiful weekend and the weather was perfect especially to be out on a bike...and oh yeah, my friend also has a 1967 "Triumph" motorcycle :)




I miss my sweet Pauli...this was one of the last pictures I took of her....



No comments:

Post a Comment